Kids Entrepreneur Programs
How These Skills Help Kids
Entrepreneurial skills challenge children to think outside the box, create unique solutions, and become leaders at an early age.
The entrepreneurial mindset teaches kids to take initiative, solve problems, think critically, make decisions, interact with people confidently and look for opportunities around them.
Our programs help kids:
- Connect in-class concepts with real world applications
- Learn how to solve problems and spot opportunities
- Understand that making mistakes is an important part of learning
- Become responsible with money as they learn the value of money
- Develop confidence, leadership, teamwork and communication skills
Our entrepreneurship programs allow kids to explore entrepreneurship, business concepts and ideas and learn the value of money through a collection of interactive lessons. The programs and activities have been developed by successful entrepreneurs coupled with the expertise of K-12 educational professionals to ensure that we make business fun for kids while delivering key learning objectives and teaching them real-life business and money lessons.
We believe children learn best when a hands-on approach is utilized in an engaging environment. Kids work in small groups and actively participate in each class as they apply the concepts learned to their own business.
View Our Videos
Sign up for our newsletter and stay up-to-date on the latest happenings and all the fun!