Get In Front of the Movement
A quick google search will result in dozens of articles from leading minds on why we should be teaching kids entrepreneurial skills from a young age. Entrepreneurship is the best preparation for the innovative, unpredictable economy. Today’s youth are ill prepared for the 21st century economy; teaching entrepreneurship changes mindsets and instills a set of skills that can be applied to any career. And with economists predicting that the jobs of tomorrow don’t even exist today, entrepreneurial skills are life skills.
There are a handful of entrepreneurship programs taught in select schools across North America, but until now there have been no widely accessible after school programs available. Kids can sign up for math enrichment, music, sports, STEM, or coding classes, but there is nothing offered for entrepreneurship.
We are on a mission to ignite the entrepreneurial spirit in kids and inspire them to think outside the box, solve problems and follow their passions from a young age. Our after school entrepreneurship programs can be taught to kids ages 7-15 anywhere in the world. We are looking for individuals, schools and businesses to bring our unique entrepreneurship programs across Canada, the US and internationally through our licensing programs.
Join us in making an impact on the lives of children.
A Simple, Innovative Model
Our licensing model includes a complete, comprehensive program that allows you to get started quickly, including:
- Easy to follow, step-by step lesson plans for entrepreneurship and week-long summer camp programs.
- Accompanying kid’s workbooks
- Weekly handouts, lesson resources and additional activities
- Program Start Up Guide
- Lab Leader Training Manual
- Access to our photo and video database for use on social media and promotional activities
Here’s how it works:
- License our after school and summer camp entrepreneurship programs for a one-time annual licensing fee
- No profit-sharing, ongoing royalties or commitments
- Download and review our program materials
- Teach entrepreneurship programs!
- Choose whether or not to renew the following next year and receive the updated curriculum and training programs.
Our programs can be taught at any location: in schools, rented rooms in halls, community centres or local churches, or at an existing business offering kid’s programs.
- Are individuals looking for a business opportunity to provide supplemental income OR
- Non-profits or education organizations who want to start offering entrepreneurship classes to their existing students
- Are passionate about teaching kids the skills associated with entrepreneurship
- Are community relationship builders
- Our latest KidPreneur Market Day video and see the kids in action!
- Our About page to learn more about Young Entrepreneur Learning Labs and how we got started.
If you are interested in bringing our exciting, innovative programs to your area, we’d love to hear from you! Please complete an expression of interest below and we’ll be in touch shortly with more details on the opportunity.